Monday, August 3, 2009

Rockport Men's World Tour Elite Encounter Walking Shoe

The Rockport Men's Encounter Walking Shoe is part of the World Tour Elite collection. It is a great touring shoe for a trip to Europe or the local shopping mall. Rockport is known for walking and this collection leads the charge. The shoe has the patented walking platform for a wide base of support. The Stitch-in and San Crispino provides the forefoot flexibility and aids heel stability. The Dynamic Suspension footbed (DMX) air chamber on the bottom of the footbed provides dynamic air cushioning. The Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight resilient cushioning and helps reduce foot fatigue, while the solid rubber outsole provides durable grip on a variety of surfaces. The shoe has a removable footbed, fiberlon shank support that provides lightweight midfoot support, and is airport friendly.
Customer Review: fit well but don't hold up
This is the second pair of these shoes I have had. Rockport walking shoes were recommended by my doctor when I had a foot problem. They fit great, look pretty good for a walking shoe and are very comfortable for work. That being said both pairs devloped a clicking noise when I walk after about 2 months of wear. I think the problem is a poorly constructed sole. I am trying another brand.
Customer Review: online shoes
This was my first time ordering shoes online. I bought these Rockport shoes on a suggestion from someone who does a lot of walking and hiking. They are okay. No real arch support, my clearance rack Eccos smoke 'em as far as comfort and were half the price. Also, I read complaints about the laces but didn't think much of it, until I was tying the damn things every hour or so, a minor nuisance. Ultimately, for me, I will continue to go to a store and try them on first. I don't care to mess around with buying (and returning) shoes this way. Finally, what is with that name? How can you expect to live up to that?


MBT Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment