Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rockport Women's Chapel Hill Loafer

Casual and elegant, the Chapel Hill loafer from Rockport will keep a low profile while its smooth leather upper and detailed overlays will dress up your everyday look. Its lightly padded footbed and ultra flexible sole will keep you in complete comfort as you step out in style.
Customer Review: nice shoe but order larger than normal
These shoes run small - if you normally take 9.5 the 10 is almost too short - I love the shoe but the sizes do run significantly smaller than the average ladies shoe.
Customer Review: A very casual loafer
In general, I very much like the Rockport brand for their comfort and quality. I agree with the other reviewers that there is something 'off' about the sizing or shape of this particular style. I always buy 1/2 size larger than I need and then insert a padded insole the same size as the shoe to make it soft and cozy. But the insole wouldn't fit inside this shoe. Even without an insole, it felt as though the inside of my big toe was hitting the end of the shoe (and my big toe is not my longest toe!) So I followed the advice of another reviewer and stuffed the toes of the shoes where my little toes go and it totally solved the problem. I'm breaking-in the shoes inside the house. They quickly had more 'give' to them and have become quite comfortable. This is definitely a well-made, no-nonsense loafer for casual clothes and sight-seeing treks. For some reason it reminds me of my old Girl Scout uniform, and I suspect it is destined to become one of my favorite go-to shoes.


Dearfoam Slipper On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment