Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rockport Women's Archmount Tall Shaft Boot

Sink into utter sophistication with the Archmount tall shaft boot from Rockport. Its supple leather upper will comfortably hug you in all the right places while its gleamy metal hardware will lend an urban edge. And with its thick heel and lightly padded footbed, you'll keep comfy in every fashionable step.
Customer Review: Almost perfect
Beautiful leather (brown), great heel height, wonderful support but they run at least half a size if not a full size large. I bought the 7 normal width when I'm normally a 7W however they fit very well around my 15 inch calves. If the price drops again to the $50 I paid, I'll be buying the black in 6W despite the baggy ankle as hopefully the smaller size will mean a smaller ankle fit. Then again, with 15" calves and 8" ankles there is always going to be some bagginess but the overall quality and extreme comfort just makes up for that. If the ankle was much more shaped in, I'd buy more no matter what the price!
Customer Review: Run a size too big
I was really excited when I ordered these but was surprised when I got them to discover that they run a size too big and are huge through the ankle and shaft. Granted, I do have slender feet and ankles but no one else posted a problem for them. And I always wear a size 8.5 so I expected these to fit. I will be returning them and simply buying a pair the traditional way. Still, they were gorgeous and I'm sad it didn't work out.


Hiking in Comfort with Merrill Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment