Friday, June 26, 2009

Rockport Nikko Mens Casual Shoes

The Nikko is a retro sneaker that has superior retro styling. The padded collar and tongue adds to the overall comfort of the shoe. Rubber outsole provides for traction on all types of surfaces.
Customer Review: Cute and comfortable
I brought these for my boyfriend and he loves him. He says they're the most comfortable shoe he has EVER had.
Customer Review: Great Shoe! Even Better Price!
I bought these shoes for my brother as a gift. He has a hard time finding comforatble and affordable shoes. I love these shoes and so does he! They are sturdy and the color can go with anything from jeans to Khakis. I would suggest getting these shoes for the men in your life. As a matter of fact at this price, get them two pair!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hiking in Comfort with Merrill Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment